Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quick wrap-up sketch: Lo-Res


Sorry i have not posted in awhile. I am swamped right now, but unfortunately I cannot share anything yet. For now, here is a quick wrap-up sketch I did of actor Stephen Lang who stars in the new upcoming movie AVATAR. Even though this movie is getting tons of hype, i am still not "sold" on this movie. The movie looks ok, but it also looks boring in someways to me. I think the problem I have with it is that people are saying that this movie will crush The Dark Knights records. I don't believe it, the dark knight is just an amazing movie that can not be beat. I will however be seeing it though just to see what all the hype is about. I do hope it is really good, because i want it to be, i just can't get my mind to warm up to the idea of this being the next Dark Knight...

No comments: