Thursday, August 30, 2012

WEBSITE Shut down... It will be up by October

Hello, if you've found this blog, it probably means you either stumbled upon it, in an unorthodox manner, or you searched for "Sir Drawz - ALot" and found my website no longer exists.

If it's the second, I have some troubling news. My website was shut down, because I went through Apple's Mobile Me service, and they pulled the plug on it. Whoops.

So, I am currently in the process of creating a new, more functional website through a website creator called "Weebly." Right now, it is about 75% done, and should be operational by September.

For now, if you would like to get in touch, to hire me for an event or commission, you can contact my email at : mike.kuznar@gmail.com  or you can call my home phone at 715-833-0170.




Also, this is my latest piece entitled:




"No one cared who I was, until I put on the Mask." 



It took somewhere between 6 - 8 hours. The mask alone about 2 - 3 hours. 






Thank you. 

No comments: