Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sir Blogz-Alot #1.



Howdy. My name is Michael Andrew Kuznar. I am an artist, mainly a caricature artist. I’ve decided that I would take the plunge, and dive into this Blog thing head first.


The reason I am making this blog is to be able to share my artwork with the world and be able to get my name out there. Also, having and maintaining a blog seems like fun.


I promise that I will try to make this blog a fun place to be at. I also promise to post at least four times a week. If I don’t, send me an email and let me know that I’m lazy and I need to post something on my blog.


With school about to start I doubt I will have anytime to have types of categories of posts, so I’ll just post whatever, whenever I can! I hope you visit and enjoy my blog as often as you can, Thanks!


BTW- I couldn't decide which picture version I liked better, so i posted both.